1) Activities Meeting – Monday June 4th 7PM @ Randi Fattizzi’s house
- Purpose: New Members & Socialize – Inform the community about the Activities Committee
- If you are new to the community and want to learn about the Activities Committee, please come.
- If you have lived here a long time and want to see what were about, please come.
- If you haven’t been to a meeting in a while, please come.
- Small meeting followed by time to socialize with wine & goodies.
- We are seeking new members to increase participation in our group.
The Activities Committee is a group of Innis Arden neighbors in charge of putting on various community events. Our purpose is to create a time for the community to gather and get to know their neighbors. We sponsor the following activities during the year: Rummage Sale, Wine Tasting, Ladies Night Out, Men’s Night Out, Easter Egg Scramble, Tennis Program, Bridge Marathon, Salmon Barbeque, Oktoberfest, and the Holiday Party.
If you have any questions, please call Randi Fattizzi at (206) 920-0740. Event address: 17750 13th Ave NW
2) Tennis Registration deadline: June 7th—sign up now!
3) Attention Graduating Seniors!
The June issue of the Bulletin will feature students in our neighborhood who are graduating from high school or college this year. If you know someone who fits this description, please email the editor at firstname.lastname@example.org by June 19th. Please include the school, area of study and future plans.
4) From the city of Shoreline:
SPU Acquisition Open House
Thursday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 19, 7:00 PM – 8:30 PM (same information, two dates to choose from)
Location: Shoreline City Hall
17500 Midvale Ave. N
Shoreline, Washington 98133
On Thursday, June 14 and Tuesday, June 19, the City will be hosting two open houses for citizens to learn more about the potential acquisition of the SPU water system in Shoreline. This is an opportunity for residents to come and learn about the potential acquisition and ask questions. Members of the SPU Acquisition Steering Committee, comprised of Shoreline citizens, and City staff will be on hand to provide information and answer questions.
Over the past several months, the City has been conducting its due diligence process to see if the Council’s objective can be met. The Council’s stated objective is to acquire the system at a price that, when added to other costs to operate and maintain the system, would fall within a rate structure equal to or less than what SPU would forecast over a reasonable period of time. Much of the due diligence will be completed by the time of the open houses.
If you would like to learn more about the SPU acquisition and the due diligence process, visit the City’s webpage. For information about the open houses contact Management Analyst Eric Bratton at email@example.com or (206) 801-2217.