The Activities Committee is a group of community volunteers who finance, organize and execute a variety of activities and projects open to the entire community. The social activities have traditionally included, but are not limited to the following:
- Rummage sale in March: The proceeds from the Rummage sale fund Activities events and neighborhood projects.
- Wine tasting in March/April: Red & white wines are served along with appetizers & desserts, for adults only.
- Easter Egg Scramble in March/April: For ages 10 and under, at the playground.
- “Ladies’ night out”: For adults only, complimentary drinks and snacks are served.
- Men’s night/Men cave tour: For adults only, complimentary drinks and snacks are served.
- Salmon BBQ in July: This is a community event to reconnect with old friends and meet new ones.
- Oktoberfest in October: Adults only are treated to northwest microbrew and good German food.
- Holiday party in December: A community celebration that includes a visit from Santa.
- Workshops have been conducted as well, but not on a regular basis. Subject matter has included cooking, flower arranging and selecting wall color.
- Ladies’ and junior tennis programs
Please check the events calendar for upcoming events.
Proceeds from the activities committee fundraiser, the rummage sale, help to finance many of the social as well as community projects. Current projects underway are upgrading the playground with new equipment, sprucing up the landscaped area in front of the clubhouse and updating the Blockwatch Program. The chair is responsible for the over-all operation of the committee activities.
Activities Meetings are held on the 1st Monday of every month at 7:00 PM. Check the events calendar the location. Click here to read the Activities bylaws.