Locking mailbox suggestions:
I put this one in our house after a lot of research — you may want to share this with residents:
It is very secure and nearly impossible to pry open as it works like a hotel safe with a two sliding posts. It also has a keypad versus a key (there is a backup standard key in case the batteries die).
After 2 thefts I bought a FORT KNOX solid 1/4″ welded steel box (wt. 135#). Expensive, but this will not happen again.
Here is information about a person who installs mailboxes.
Upcoming Activities Events:
Easter Egg Hunt
- Saturday, April 7th, 10 AM – Clubhouse Lawn
- The annual Easter Egg Hunt is coming up. Please put this on your calendar so you kids can meet the Easter Bunny and fill their baskets with lots of treats! Hope to see you there.
- Friday, May 11th, 6:30 – Clubhouse
- Sky Nurseries container gardening expert Megan Bonner will be here to create two beautiful pots. Your entrance ticket will give you a chance to win one of these!
- Local artist Cynthia Esselman will be displaying some of her beautiful paintings!
- A scrumptious table of hors d’oeuvres and desserts.
- Great wine & margaritas.
- Gorman 2009 Big Sissy Chardonnay
- Chateau St Michelle Harvest Select Reisling
- Michael David Reserve Earthquake Zinfandel
- Michael David Reserve Earthquake Cabernet Sauvignon
- $10 Residents & $15 Non-residents.
- Make checks payable to IAAC and mail to Chris Joy at 17768 13th Ave NW, Shoreline WA 98177