|President/Compliance||Easton Craft||2017||150||Two years|
|VP/Compliance Chair||David Fosmire||2017||204||Three years|
|Secretary /Legal Affairs||BJ Oneal||2016||Three years|
|Treasurer||Jeff Gough||2017||186||Three years|
|Building & Remodel/Compliance||Cindy Esselman||2016||Three years|
|Reserves/Compliance||Steve Johnston||2017||220||Three years|
|Grounds||Jim McCulloch||2017||80||One year|
|Clubhouse||Kathi Peterson||2015||Three years|
|Activities||Maggie Taber||2017||257||One year|
There will be a memorial service for Judith Parker who lived in Innis Arden over 40 years. It will be held on February 15th at 11 a.m. at the University Presbyterian Church, 15th Ave. NE, Seattle. Please come to the Calvin Lounge.
- Rummage Sale – coming soon!!!
- From February 25 through March 15th or 16th rummage donations will be accepted at the clubhouse. Note we will have limited space at the clubhouse from 2/25-3/2. Collections after March 3rd are best.
- The Rummage Sale will be March 18-19, 2017. Any questions please contact me.
- I will be sending out e-mails soon on dates for volunteering.
- Innis Arden Wine Tasting Event (put this on your calendar – tickets on sale soon!)
Wine Tasting Friday, April 28th, 7:00 – 10 p.m
Join your neighbors at the Clubhouse for the Annual Innis Arden Wine Tasting event! The wine steward from Edmonds QFC has selected a variety of wonderful wines that you can taste and order at a discount. There will also be an array of heavy appetizers to indulge in while you sip and swirl.
- – $25 per resident by April 21st (online only)
- – $35 per person for all non-resident & walk up guests
All guests will receive a free commemorative Innis Arden Wine Tasting wine glass.
Female short-hair domestic 9- year old cat. She is chipped. If found please call 533-1223.
There’s a bike and pink helmet that’s chained to the top of the IA Bear trail (off 180th, around the corner from Sunset Park). It’s been there at least two weeks. The note says “my bike light went out and I can’t legally ride it”. Seems odd that it’s been there so long. Could you please share these photos with the community? I hope this isn’t stolen. If it actually is someone’s bike and they left it, perhaps they forgot where?